The Group is currently developing excess of 35 million sq.ft real estate property and has over 30 projects in Mumbai, Pune, and Hyderabad. The Group has recently acquired the iconic MacDonald House in London for $ 500 million with the Canadian Government in London. Various prestigious acquisitions were made by Lodha Group in the recent past. Like the 17 acre Mumbai textile mills acquisition, Washington House on Altamont road.
The Group is developing various projects like World One Worlds first and tallest residential building, The Park, Bellissimo, Aria, Aqua, Eternis, Aristo, Aurum, New Cuff Parade, Luxuria, Palava City, Gold crest, Fiorenze, etc to name a few.
A city that is vibrant with energizing activities and exciting lifestyles. 4 township projects Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold, Casa Rio, Casa Rio Gold and Lodha Golflinks first golf themed project in Suburban Mumbai; already completed with 22,000 families part of Palava family. World Class residents, lavish clubhouse, ICSE School, wide roads and landscape gardens are just beginning of Palava City. Efficient civic system and infrastructure have set the benchmark for lifestyle in this region.
A 4000 acre city to hold 5 lac residents at the end of 2025. Palava is being developed in three phases with the first phase already completed and the second phase is going on.
- Launch of Downtown, the most pulsating hub of India's first smart city, Palava. Air-conditioned 1, 2 & 3 bed homes with lavish internal and external amenities
- A rare opportunity to live in the most premium location of the city. Downtown neighbourhoods around the world enjoy premiums as high as 3.2x over other parts of the cities
- Live in the City of Opportunity, Palava. a 4500-acre perfectly planned city, located at the strategic junction of Thane, Navi Mubai and Kalyan
- Brought to you by the Lodha Group, India's No.1 real estate developer
- Palava, is perfectly situated to be a major business hub.
- At the centre of the economic triangle of Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan.
- Less than an hour from South Mumbai (via the Eastern Freeway).
- Within 20 minutes of the upcoming international airport.
- 40 minutes from Mumbais main port, JNPT.
- Well-connected by rail. Nearby stations include Dombivli (Central Rail), Vashi (Harbour Rail), and Nilje (Diva-Panvel line).